Are you looking for information on how to integrate PayPal to Clickfunnels? If your answer is yes, you are in the right place. We will show you how to integrate PayPal to your Clickfunnels site. We all know that PayPal is one of the most popular internet payment system used by millions of internet user every day. If you have a business online, you need to have a PayPal payment button installed on your business site.
What is PayPal and why it is important to your businesses
We have mentioned earlier that PayPal is a popular payment system on the internet. Many people use PayPal for online shopping and other online business activities. Online shopping has become more comfortable with PayPal. Customers don’t need to enter their credit card number when they need to make an online payment. Internet marketers and online business owner who want to grow their business, they need to have a PayPal button on their business site.
How to integrate PayPal to Clickfunnels?
To make customer payment more convenient, you need to integrate PayPal to your clickfunnels site. You can integrate PayPal to Clickfunels with the following ways:
- PayPal integration with Funnelish app.
You can integrate PayPal with Clickfunnels in various ways. PayPal integration can be done manually, or you can use Funnelish app. Funnelish app allows you to integrate PayPal to Clickfunels site easily. To do so, you need to go to Funnelish official website and sign up the application form. Once, registration is finished, you need to click red color button to receive PayPal installation link
- PayPal manual Integration
To integrate PayPal manually, you need a PayPal business account. Clickfunnels PayPal integration will be done in two steps. PayPal button creation and create a PayPal product on your site.
- Create a PayPal button
- Sign up to a PayPal account and go to Tool.
- Now you go to PayPal button to create desire PayPal button.
- Create and enter item id, item name, and item price for testing purposes.
- Enter all prices required.
- For advanced customization, you can go back to steps number three.
- Add Clickfunnels URL for customer cancelation.
- Add Clickfunnels URL for customer finish order.
- Create product inside your funnel
- Sign in to your funnel.
- Go to setting > third party membership area.
- Find add product and then click on it to add the name of the product
- In payment integration, scroll down and choose PayPal as the payment method
- Enter the amount you like or skip for price display.
- Enter your card product, remember your ID has to be the same with an id that you use at PayPal.
- Now highlight the web book, copy it and then you can create a product
- Go back to PayPal step three for advance feature
- Choose advance variable and then add this string text notify_url=to the field,
- The next step is to paste the URL of the webhook ( get this from papal)
- The last step is to click the create button.
PayPal is one of the most online payment systems for every business owner. PayPal clickfunnels integration can be done in two ways. You can integrate manually, or you can use Funnelish app. Many marketers use Funnelish app for easy and quick PayPal integration.